RULES OF WU’S TAEKWONDO SCHOOL
All students are expected to follow these basic rules at all times.
- Students must bow to the flags when entering and leaving class.
- Students and parents must remove their shoes before entering the training area.
- Students must report to the front desk to sign in prior to class.
- Students arriving early for class must enter quietly and lineup on the side, no horseplay and disruptive activities permitted.
- Students and parents are responsible to help keep the school and changing area clean and tidy.
- Students should not say or do anything to bring dishonor to the school and instructors.
- Uniform must be kept clean.
- Fingernails and toenails should be kept short.
- Students taking prescribed medication must inform the instructor prior to class.
- Parents with small children in the waiting area must ensure their behavior is not disruptive.
- Loud conversions and excessive laughing are forbidden.
- Students must address all instructors as “Sir” or “Miss”.
- Students late for class should not enter the training area until granted permission from instructor.
- No talking when instructor is directing class.
- No free practice time during class unless granted permission from instructor.
- Practice as directed by the instructor; not stand, distract or affect other students’ performance.
- Students of higher belt will strive to assist and guide students of lower belts.
- All students will obey the directions and requests of instructors and students of higher belt.
- No jewelry can be worn during class (including watches, rings, earrings, necklaces etc.)
- No chewing gum.
- No smoking, alcohol or other drugs before or during class.
- Foul language.
Disciplinary action will be taken if any of these regulations are violated. Penalties will vary at the discretion of the Head Instructor.